I am the founder of the Business Process Group (www.bpgroup.org) a global business club (originally formed 1992) exchanging ideas and best practice in Business Performance Management, Transformation and Process Improvement.
I love to lead from the front and currently work with many of the leading fortune 500 companies as a mentor and coach specializing in the implementation of performance improvement, process change and transformation.
I first became interested in personal and organization transformation in the early 90’s and my life has changed dramatically for the better. Over the last two decades I have seen the most miraculous change take place in all kinds of people and companies with all kinds of challenges.
I’ve had the opportunity to work with people and companies who are widely considered to be the leaders in their domains and are the most creative achievers in the 21st century.
My life is about people and change and it gives me enormous pleasure to bring to you the most exciting opportunities for personal and corporate enhancement.
Posts by Steve Towers:
- 10 Steps to Achieve “Outside-In” Capability, 02 May 2012
- Taking the Process to the Next Level, 25 Apr 2012
- Customer Centricity, Zen and Business Processes, 18 Apr 2012
- Zen and the Art of Process Management, 12 Apr 2012
- Business Transformation: The Unified Theory of Business, 04 Apr 2012
- Business Transformation: Are you onboard?, 28 Mar 2012