Bizagi (stands for business agility) is a privately-owned company run by software entrepreneurs who are experts in Business Process Management (BPM). Over 300 global customers have selected Bizagi to model and automate their business processes which results in improved operational efficiencies, shorter time to market and business agility. Our enterprise customers gain significant competitive advantage by using Bizagi’s software to streamline mission-critical processes (cross-functional, complex and international) as well as mundane daily routines. Bizagi has successfully delivered some of the most demanding BPM projects in the world working with global brands like GE, adidas, Mars and Audi, among many others. From single financial services implementations spanning hundreds of processes on several continents and languages to tens of thousands of cases processed per day in healthcare, Bizagi offers an incredibly robust and proven BPM solution.
Download and try our technology and once you have experienced Bizagi’s business impact, you will know why your company will be able to Demand faster results™.
Headquartered in England with operations in Europe and Latin America, and a strong implementation partner network in all continents, Bizagi is a leader in business process management delivering solutions for enterprise customers across all industries worldwide.
Posts by Jolanta Pilecka:
- Fraunhofer Institute about BPM Suites (interview), 19 Feb 2015
- Mobile Processes: Optimizing the Happy Path, 11 Sep 2014
- 4 Reasons “low-code” Platform Adoption is on the Rise, 26 Aug 2014
- The Two (data) Deadly Sins of Process Execution, 24 Jul 2014
- 5 tips to BPM success: the Adidas Story, 20 Dec 2013
- Mind the Gap: Why Agility is the Key to Optimizing Legacy Systems, 12 Dec 2013