Deployment of a Business Process Management (BPM) system appears to be a straight forward task; however, BPM implementations often do not live up to expectations. This webinar will describe issues that can occur with a BPM deployment, independent of any process automation inclusion.
You will learn in this webinar how to:
- List BPM deployment risks;
- Recognize that misapplied BPM workflow automation efforts will not lead to improved business performance;
- Describe how to utilize an enhanced BPM deployment that has a structural integration with Enterprise Business Management (EPM) system.
- Europe / APAC: Thu June 6 at 3:00 PM (CET) / 6:30 PM (IST)
- The Americas: Thu June 6 at 11:00 AM (PDT) / 2:00 PM (EDT)
More information on the webinar
In this webinar, a structured methodology will be presented for addressing these deployment risks, which includes a business evaluation from an enterprise’s mission and vision through the business functions using a variant of Porter’s Value Chain.
The described enhanced methodology:
- Ensures that the key business performance metrics are linked to an enterprise’s success and are identified and communicated throughout the business.
- Provides a simple enterprise management system for business metrics.
- Provides a method to identify and initiate the optimal improvement activities when performance is found to be unacceptable or a true constraint is identified.
- Ensures sustainability when adequate performance is achieved, which may or may not involve workflow automation.
About Forrest Breyfogle – CEO Smarter Solutions, Inc.
Forrest has authored or co-authored 13 books. His five-book set, Integrated Enterprise Excellence provides radical management advancements in the utilization and integration of scorecards, strategic planning, and process improvement.
Forrest was named Quality Professional of the Year for 2011 by Quality Magazine and in 2012 was awarded alumni of the year by Missouri University of Science and Technology. He also received the prestigious Crosby Medal from the American Society for Quality (ASQ) in 2004 for an earlier book, Implementing Six Sigma and was presented the Leadership Award at the 2013 Lean & Six Sigma World Conference.
About Rick Haynes – Statistician & Master Black Belt, Smarter Solutions, Inc.
Rick has joined Smarter Solutions and is responsible for providing consulting and training to Smarter Solutions’ clients at the executive and practitioner levels. He holds multiple certifications at all levels of Lean Six Sigma from Champion, Master Black Belt down to Yellow Belt. Rick has more than 20 years’ experience in project management, training, applied statistics, engineering, and customer support.
Rick holds a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from the University of Idaho in Moscow, Idaho (1981), and a Master of Science in Statistics from the University of Texas in Austin, Texas (1991).
This webinar is held twice to accommodate for time zone differences:
- Europe / APAC: Thursday June 6 at 3:00 PM (CET) / 6:30 PM (IST)
- The Americas: Thursday June 6 at 11:00 AM (PDT) / 2:00 PM (EDT)