Søren Pommer has 14 years experience with business process work in organizations from 40 to 120.000 employees. Today he is the co-founder og gluu. Gluu has created the “Process Community” – web-based software that makes processes and workflows collaborative, interactive and social. Apart from this he is a member of the board for the Danish organization for productivity (effektivitet.dk).
Posts by Søren Pommer:
- Are you on a path into a process wilderness? (Part II), 30 Jan 2014
- Are You on a Path into a Process Wilderness? (part I), 23 Jan 2014
- Is BPM failing?, 04 Dec 2013
- How to assess process maturity from a people perspective, 08 Nov 2013
- Case Study: When “Best Practice” Destroys Value, 25 Oct 2012