Reint Jan Holterman
Reint Jan Holterman (1972) has over 15 years of experience in the software industry. He has worked at leading IT firms operating in the domains of business process management and business process optimization, enterprise resource planning and web content management.
With both a software engineering and marketing background, Reint Jan has fulfilled various jobs in engineering, consultancy, product management, sales, business development and product marketing, in the USA as well as in the Netherlands.
In 2009, he started his own marketing consultancy business, working on various strategic marketing assignments for IT companies. Being passionate about the power of online communities and the importance of business process management for all industries, Reint Jan also founded BPM Leader in 2011.
Reint Jan lives in Holland, the land of tulips and windmills, close to the vibrant city of Amsterdam, and loves to BBQ – that is: if the Dutch weather permits.
Posts by Reint Jan Holterman:
- Editor’s Pick: Zoho Creator to Automate your Workflows, 13 Feb 2017
- Briefing on Effektif: Introducing a new cloud-based business process platform, 15 Jan 2014
- 5 Pitfalls to Avoid in Process Optimization, 10 Jul 2013
- Briefing: Effektif for BPM in the cloud, 12 Mar 2013
- How to Enhance the Customer Experience Using BPM, 26 Feb 2013
- Merry Christmas to all BPM Leaders out there!, 25 Dec 2012
- 5 Success Factors for Business Process Outsourcing, 09 Feb 2012
- Five Considerations when Starting BPM, 09 Jan 2012
- BPM and Social Media, 06 Jan 2012