Experienced business process management practices. Author increasingly popular concept of “dynamic business process management” (dynamic BPM) and “Process criterion for significance.” His innovative approach to the management of business processes is gaining more and more supporters.
For more than 15 years of experience in implementing IT solutions in support of management. He participated in the development and implementation of IT solutions in the areas of accounting, human resource management, production, project management, IT infrastructure management, etc. Among other things, Budimex Group as CIO he was responsible for the creation and development of the IT office, and most of all IT strategy for adapting to changing business needs.
Currently employed in dealing with dynamic BPM implementation process management based on common sense to improve and simplify processes, choosing and implementing appropriate solutions to the client’s situation.
Posts by marek szelagowski:
- Knowledge-intensive BPM and Dynamic Process Modeling, 15 Sep 2014
- Dynamic Process Modeling (part 2), 03 Sep 2014
- Static and Dynamic Processes, 28 Aug 2014
- Dynamic BPM ― a Definition, 07 Aug 2014
- Process life-cycle 2014, 19 Mar 2014
- The Need to Change the Goal of BPM Implementation, 13 Mar 2014
- 4 Qualities to Build a Learning Organization with BPM, 07 Aug 2013
- Can 2 plus 2 equal 8? Process Mining and dynamic BPM, 31 Jul 2013
- What kind of employees does an emerging process-driven organization need?, 06 May 2013
- 8 Steps for Adjusting the Pace of Implementation, 22 Apr 2013
- BPM as Kaizen 2.0 ?, 08 Apr 2013
- How to Determine the Depth of Process Identification?, 04 Feb 2013
- Individualization of Business Processes: Is It a Fact?, 13 Dec 2012