Today’s business environment has completely changed in last few decades. Customers have become promiscuous and picky; they have wide range of options and organisations to choose from and the traditional, industrial- or information-age minded organisations are struggling to keep their heads above surface. I am here to help your organisation to move into the business model of 21st century and to be able to answer to the customer expectations that today’s people have. than can be achieved by using the latest methods such as Business Process Management – BPM,Customer Experience Management – CEM, Net Promoter Score – NPS and others. I have been able to give my customers double-digit performance improvement using these.
★ Get yourself a book on customer-centric process leadership for FREE ★
Get yourself my book called “You Think You Are Doing Well? Become a Winner with Customer-centric Process Leadership” for FREE at http://addvalueto.me/download-a-free-process-leadership-book/
The book gives you ideas on the topic of business process management and leadership for every week of the year. It is a unique combination of thought leadership and reflective questions that will stimulate you to improve your business and skills.
THIS IS WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT THE AUTHOR AND THE BOOK:
“Great ideas for weekly improvement!” – Senior Partner, thenextten.org
“I found Janne to be an innovative leader constantly looking to add value to those around him in unique ways.” -Director
“Really important ideas for leaders!” – Founder, BPMLeader.com
With this book you will get ideas and tools on:
♦ How to become a better leader and improve social skills.
♦ The most important things to consider in process excellence.
♦ Tips and tools to use in your daily work.
This book is for leaders who want to improve their business processes and leadership skills from a customer-centric perspective. Proceeds from this book are given to charity.
“Janne is a coach, speaker and trainer that has been equipped with the best material and has developed the proper skills set to work with clients.” – Certified Coach, Speaker and Trainer
“This book helps to build process excellence!” – CEO, Ubience
The book will give you answers to some burning questions like:
♦ Are you still working with outdated business methods?
♦ How to launch a BPM programme successfully?
♦ Why do people need to be lead?
Get the book for FREE at http://addvalueto.me/download-a-free-process-leadership-book/
You will get free videos and infographics as a bonus for downloading the book!
Posts by Janne Ohtonen:
- How Positive Customer Loyalty Trend Can Save Your Business?, 21 Aug 2014
- Link Operational Metrics To Customer Loyalty Metrics For Better Financial Outcomes, 31 Jul 2014
- Why Companies Should Focus On Customer Experience More?, 11 Jul 2014
- How to Test the Pulse of your Processes and See if they are Still Alive!, 27 Feb 2014
- Spice up the life with weekly process leadership learning, 16 Jan 2014
- Get inspiring ideas on customer-centric process leadership, 09 Jan 2014
- How to develop as a process leader?, 03 Jan 2014
- Become a Winner with Customer-Centric Process Leadership, 19 Dec 2013
- Process Excellence Success Factors (video), 04 Nov 2013
- What is Process Excellence (video), 28 Oct 2013
- Top 5 most important BPM capabilities (video), 18 Oct 2013
- Why Does Customer Experience Matter?, 10 Oct 2013
- Process excellence is all about the customer, 01 Oct 2013
- Three Key Factors to Achieve Process Excellence, 05 Jun 2013
- How To Harness the Power of Process Innovation, 15 May 2013
- Top 10 Most Important BPM Capabilities, 15 Apr 2013
- How to Align Business Strategy to Process Excellence, 01 Apr 2013
- How to Support Process Innovation with Technological Advancements, 18 Mar 2013
- 35 Business Process Management Capabilities You Should Know, 16 Jan 2013
- 4 Essentials for Building a Lean Culture, 28 Nov 2012
- 9 Steps for Launching Your BPM Program Successfully, 15 Nov 2012
- How to reward people for the right things in BPM?, 01 Nov 2012
- Revisiting Waste in Lean and Six Sigma From a Customer-Oriented Perspective, 16 Oct 2012
- 7 Ways to Build Customer Satisfaction into Your Business Process, 25 Sep 2012
- The 6 Steps of the Blue Ocean Strategy from a Process Perspective, 10 Sep 2012
- 6 Key Ingredients for a Process Culture that Brings Results, 29 Aug 2012
- The 8 Phases of an Innovation Management Process, 15 Aug 2012
- 6-Sigma and DMAIC from the Customer’s Viewpoint, 13 Aug 2012
- 12 Important Questions When Starting BPM Projects, 09 Aug 2012
- 10 Golden Rules for Management and BPM, 08 Aug 2012
- 5 Ways How to Improve Your Customer Experience, 30 Jul 2012
- Which Snakes Live in Your Process Paradise?, 16 Jul 2012
- Combining all BPM Methods – Is that Possible?, 02 Jul 2012
- 7 Tips for Improving Customer Experience through Changing Processes, 19 Jun 2012
- Aligning Revenues, Costs and Customer Service with BPM, 05 Jun 2012
- The 8 Phases of an Innovation Management Process, 22 May 2012
- Effective Change Strategies to Support BPM, 08 May 2012
- Changing Processes in Big Organizations, 24 Apr 2012
- 10 Golden Rules for Management and BPM, 10 Apr 2012
- Change and Business Process Management, 27 Mar 2012
- Endless Process Creativity, 13 Mar 2012
- Does More Customer Interaction Lead to Better Experience?, 28 Feb 2012
- 12 Important Questions When Starting BPM Projects, 14 Feb 2012
- Business rules and organizational integrity, 31 Jan 2012