Craig Reid is known throughout the business world as “The Process Ninja”. He is a passionate advocate of business process management.
His unique approach to business process improvement rapidly achieves business benefits by creating alignment between customers, strategy, services, processes and technology.
Recognised as a leader in his field Craig’s work has been been featured on the BNet, Telstra Enterprise & Government and Flyingsolo.com.au websites.
Craig is available for both consulting and contracting engagements.
Posts by Craig Reid:
- Process Revolution (video blog), 15 Oct 2014
- Customer Onboarding – Your Most Important, Worst Process?, 02 Apr 2014
- Business Requirements – The End is Nigh, 21 Mar 2014
- 10% 20% 30% What’s a “Good” Process Improvement?, 28 Nov 2013
- Social BPM: The Watercooler Just Got Cooler, 05 Jul 2013
- The Straw Point: How Process Can Win or Lose Customers, 28 Jun 2013
- If a Process Isn’t Documented – Does it Exist?, 14 Jun 2013
- Process Glue – Explaining the Benefits of a BPMS, 28 May 2013
- Is ERP a Ready Made Meal in the Supermarket of Process?, 23 Apr 2013
- Six Ways To Process Improvement Success, 09 Jan 2013
- A Guide to Running Process Improvement Workshops, 19 Dec 2012
- The Secret Life of Garbage, 08 Nov 2012
- The Top Six Reasons for Process Improvement Initiatives, 17 Oct 2012
- Process, Pace and the Work Sweet Spot, 09 Oct 2012
- Process & The Customer Experience: Taking Your Business “Outside-In”, 12 Sep 2012
- Unscrambling The Process Technology Puzzle…, 05 Sep 2012
- Introductory Guide to Process Mapping & Modelling, 23 Jul 2012
- Processes, Procedures, Work Instructions – what’s the difference anyway?, 07 Jun 2012
- A Brief History Of Process – From the Industrial Revolution To Today, 31 May 2012
- Process, Learning & The Division of Labour, 17 Jan 2012