With over 13 years of experience of leading and participating in successful efforts to improve user experience across industries, Baruch has a developed a wide range of skills in the areas of interaction design, user interface development, and product management.
For the past 5 years, he has developed and lead the global user experience team at Pegasystems. This team serves as the principal end user advocate for the Pegasystems Services organization in delivery of user interface design and user experience to customers and partners.
Posts by Baruch Sachs:
- Process vs Data Driven UI: Both require exquisite UX, 06 Feb 2014
- Simple UI, what BPM needs to Work Towards, 22 Oct 2013
- How do We Deliver Consumer-style Experience while Optimizing Process?, 18 Oct 2012
- Disruptive User Experience: Being a BPM Thought Leader (part 2), 15 May 2012
- Disruptive User Experience: Being a BPM Thought Leader (part 1), 29 Feb 2012
- Leveraging Integration to Improve BPM User Experience, 07 Feb 2012
- Setting the Bar for BPM User Experience, 01 Feb 2012