Adeel helps organizations deliver process automation projects using BPM, rules and integration platforms. He has been in the process automation space for over 12 years now and has delivered more than 25 end to end projects using different platforms.
He has extensive experience of developing teams from the ground up, setting up the center of expertise (CoE) and defining end to end delivery methodologies. He has managed a large portfolio of projects, and teams distributed across multiple geographies. He is well versed in agile, iterative and waterfall methodologies.
He loves exploring new technologies and writing about them. Writing about an idea helps him make sense of it and in the process hopefully helps others understand it as well. This very reason led him to publish his first book “Building Arduino Projects for the Internet of Things”. He shares his thoughts on various technology trends at AdeelJaved.com.
Posts by Adeel Javed:
- How To Monitor Multi-System Operational Processes, 15 Jun 2017
- What Is Robotic Process Automation or RPA ?, 17 Apr 2017
- Business Process Improvement using Internet of Things (Part 2), 11 Feb 2015
- Business Process Improvement using Internet of Things (Part 1), 23 Dec 2014
- Advice to Organizations: Monitor Your Processes!, 13 Oct 2014
- Advice to Organizations: Know Your Processes, 06 Oct 2014
- Advice to BPM CoE: Chop into Phases & Apply Continuous Improvement, 30 Sep 2014